Wednesday, April 4, 2012

ASBMF #1: Spring Pastels

I decided to join in on another challenge.  This is a Spring Challenge called April Showers Bring May Flowers, with 14 different themes.  The first theme is Spring Pastels.  I don't own a lot of pastels, they don't really look good on me.  But I do have China Glaze For Audrey, it's the first China Glaze I ever bought.  Also the one that led me to the discovery that I can't wear pastels.  Go figure.  But, I keep it around just in case.  So today is a day I needed it.  I know this is supposed to be a Spring Pastel, but let's face it.  I am not going to go out and buy a bunch of colors for one Mani Challenge.  So I went with what I had.  Pretty much nothing hahahaha.  Since I have just this one color, I decided to do some pretty flowery stamping.  Look springy enough?  It's does in my book!

Base Coat:  Seche Retain
Base Color:  CG For Audrey
White Stamping Color:  Konad Special White
Black Stamping Color:  Konad Special Black
Stamping Plate:  Flirt B65
Top Coat:  Seche Vite

12 comments:

  1. I need more pastels, too. This is really cute though. It's like you did a gradient stamp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First time layering stamps. I am quit happy with how it turned out. Thanks for the compliment :)

      Delete
  2. very cute, and it looks pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turned out great!...Luv the combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Val, I will definitely be doing some more layering in the future :)

      Delete
  4. Turned out really pretty! The layering looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog! So awesome! Come enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful!

    http://allthelittlethings3.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!