Wednesday, April 24, 2013

NCC~April~Pastel~Week 3

It's time share another pastel mani from the NCC group.  April is pastels and here is my 3rd mani

Zoya Arizona striped mani
Base Coat:  Rejuvacote
Base Color:  Zoya Arizona
Stripes:  Pink and White from L.A. Colors
Top Coat: Seche Vite

So, you are probably thinking that this doesn't really look pastel.  When I did my base, I had no idea what I was going to do but a light orange would be fun.  After adding the pink stripes, it quickly started to look like a bright neon mani.  Adding the white gave it more dimension and even though it may not all be pastel, I really like how this one came out :)

Zoya Arizona striped mani

Another quick shot in the shade.
 As always, check out the other ladies doing the challenge with me.

Happy Wednesday!

XOXO  Mandy

8 comments:

  1. Awww!! I love this!! Your stripes are perfection! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Haven't done stripes in quite a long time. Thought it was time to give them a go again :)

      Delete
  2. Love the stripes! Such a cute manicure :) I really need to look into getting some stripper brushes or nail polishes since the only design I can do right now is with my dotting tool, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stripers are fun. I get most of them at the Dollar Tree or I have gotten a few from Sinful colors :)

      Delete
  3. thanks for this post. This post makes a great point about focusing your efforts.
    Trebinje stan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for a well written, easy to understand article on this. It can get really confusing when trying to explain it – but you did a great job. Thank you!
    Top dentist in gujarat

    ReplyDelete
  5. your the colors are very beautiful and attractive, I feel happy to see your design with these colors.

    Tefl courses online

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!