Sunday, July 8, 2012

Lazy Days of Summer: Inspired by your favorite towel

This next challenge is a cute one.  Inspired by your favorite towel.....I have to say, I don't have any favorite or fancy towels.  We just have beige and white towels here.  A couple kids towels but they are by no means a favorite.  I do however have a cute beach towel that is pink and white stripes.  I could call this my favorite towel.  It certainly isn't as boring as beige and white!  Here is my interpretation of said towel

Base Color: Sinful Colors 24/7
Shimmer:  Sally Hansen HD LCD
Stripes:  L.A. Colors in Black and White
Glitter:  L.A. Colors Silver Striper
Top Coat:  Seche Vite

I added the black and glitter for a little pop.  I really like this technique, I used it HERE when I was just getting started.  I didn't look up any striping mani's so I have no idea if this has been done.  But, I will continue to do this, I love the way it tuns out :)


Here are the other gals doing the challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!