Monday, July 16, 2012

Lazy Days of Summer: Pool Party

Challenge #6 is Pool Party for the Lazy Days of Summer Challenge.  I have to tell you, when I go to a pool party, I mostly sit in a chair and look at all the pretty bathing suits.  My inspiration for this mani is a bathing suit.  If I could go out right now and pick out an awesome bikini, I think I would pick a nice blue with some white accents on it.  So here is my bikini mani for a pool party :)

Base Coat:  Rejuvacote
Base Color:  Orly Royal Navy
White Striping Tape
Clear Rhinestones
Top Coat:  Seche Vite

I have loved wearing this mani.  I have had it on for a few days and no chipping!  Just a little tip wear.

Until next time <3


Check out the other gals doing the challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!