Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Teal Tuesday: Something Sweet

It's that time of the week again!  

This week's theme is a fun one and gave me the excuse to do the cupcake mani again :)  You can see my first attempt HERE I love this design and I will prob do it any chance I get LOL

Here is my Teal Cupcake Mani

Base Coat:  Rejuvacote
Base Color:  China Glaze For Audrey (1 coat)
Glitter Stripes:  L.A. Colors Glitter Striper, no name (3 coats)
Frosting:  Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Sprinkles:  China Glaze For Audrey (dotting tool)
Heart Toppers:  Sinful Colors Let's Talk (applied with a dotting tool)
Top Coat:  Seche Vite

I need more practice on my little hearts.  They were the worst part.  I hate that they are not all centered, but that is my OCD.  I am enjoying my cute teal cupcakes!

8 comments:

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!