Wednesday, April 10, 2013

2nd Day Nails: Matte

Soooo, I recently shared my review of Copper Waters for BadAss Polish, you can check it out HERE if you missed it.  I really enjoyed the look, but of course, I wanted to change it up a bit.  As I was walking through my bedroom, I saw my matte top coat, so that was that, matte it was!!  I love the look of matte glitters and this was no exception.

BadAss Polish Copper Waters and Essie Matte About You

Please forgive the tip wear, I used a cheap drug store polish as my base, Wet N Wild Ebony Hates Chris.  I don't think I will be using this one any more.  It always starts to wear off about the 2nd day.  You will notice that my ring finger with Essie Good as Gold has no tip wear or chipping.  
I need a good black, any recommendations?  I picked up Sinful Colors Black on Black, we will see if that one holds up any better.

Glitter toppers are so fun and you can do so much with them.  Right now, I am loving the matte glitters, I am sure there will be more in the near future ;)

Happy Hump Day!

XOXO  Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Ooh it looks great mattified! You could try the black by a england, that one is good :) I believe it is called camelot but I am not 100% sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will keep that in mind when I place another A England order :)

      Delete

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!