Sunday, June 17, 2012

Adventures in Stamping: Glitter

Good Morning!!  It's Father's Day.....any fun plans for the dads in your life?  All the dads in my family are headed to the bowling alley later this morning.  Should be a fun afternoon :)  
This weeks theme in AIS is glitter.  I love me some glitter!!  I love stamping over it even more.  Makes it pop.  What do you think?

Base Color:  Color Club Sugar Plum Fairy
Stamping Plate:  Red Angel RA104
Stamping Polish:  Konad Special Black
Top Coat:  Seche Vite

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous design! The glitter would look fab enough all by itself, but you're totally right--the black stamping really makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!