Monday, June 25, 2012

Lazy Days of Summer: Beach Theme

The April Showers Bring May Flowers challenge has morphed into a summer challenge called Lazy Days of Summer.  Here are the challenges


This is going to be interesting.  I have no idea what to do for most of these!  I did my beach themed mani.  Although it isn't like there is a beach on my nails, I love how this turned out.  I wanted to do some thing from the beach.  I wish mermaids were at the beach, so that is what I decided to do.  I got the idea from a fish mani is saw from Soguesswhat11.  I love her stuff!!  I didint' have a light blue, so I went with turquoise and dubbed this a mermaid mani.  What do you think?


Click to enlarge
Base Coat:  Rejuvacote
Base Color:  Essence Choose Me
Glitter Tips:  OPI Fresh Frog of Bel Air
Stamping Plate:  Mash 39
Stamping Polish:  SH Insta Dri Silver Sweep
Top Coat:  Seche Vite


Check out Some of the other gals doing the challenge
e

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that I forgot to comment on these. LOVE them :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!