Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Free Polish!

Are you a member of Copious?  Well, you should be!  It's kind of like eBay and Pinterest rolled into one.  They have all sorts of things available for purchase, even polish :)  I have seen Zoya, OPI, Kleancolor, Nicole by OPI and a few other brands available.  I read that a gal got a Layla Holo.....that is a 15.00 polish!!  You can click HERE to sign up and get a free 10.00 credit.  I have done this twice now and so far I have received Zoya Chloe and have OPI 'Nothin Mousie 'Bout It on it's way to me right now.  2 Pretties for free.....can't beat that.  Just sign up, search for the brand you are looking for and purchase with your credits.  Make sure to do it quickly, these credits usually expire 2 days after you get them.  So don't dilly dally!  Oh real quick, shipping is included towards the amount you can use your credits on and Copious requires you to spend .01 on a purchase.  So really, it's a polish for a penny.  But seriously, it's basically free.  ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!