Thursday, June 28, 2012

Essence: Glamorous Life

Today is just a simple and cute mani.  I have for you Essence Glamorous Life.  I got this pretty from a swap I did with a friend in the Netherlands.  I love this pink!  I don't usually go for pinks, but I had to have this one.  I used this as my base for my Mother's Day Leopard Mani, you can see it HERE.  I have to cherish these little ones, the bottles are only .16floz.  I will continue to hunt these little cuties down!


This is 2 coats with a top coat of Seche Vite.  What do you think?


Have you noticed that the pictures here have changed a bit?  I found a new editing site called PicMonkey.  I am having so much fun making these fun and cute collages.  Expect to see more :)

4 comments:

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!