Thursday, November 15, 2012

OPI Excuse Moi

Last weekend was my niece's 4th birthday.  She is such a cute and a giant ham.  The family got together to hang out, have cake and ice and of course, give presents to the birthday girl.  I get to make my niece's birthday cakes/cupcakes/cake balls every year.  So much fun!!

This year my niece was having a princess party.  She chose Belle as her cake and so I got to make a Belle doll cake. My first ever, exciting!  Plus it game me an excuse to buy a new pan :)

After getting the cake baked and decorated, I had to decide what I was going to wear on my nails.  Back in July, I did an Ariel cake for for my other niece and went with cupcake nails to match.  You can see that post HERE  Anywho, I was going to go with cupcake nails again and then decided some glittery nails would be more fun.  Enter OPI Excuse Moi from the Muppets Collection.

This is such a great polish.  I was really surprised with how jam packed the glitters are.  One coat was almost opaque!!  After 2 coats, I was in love.  I don't do a lot of pinks, but this is such a great glittery sparkly pink.  I am still wearing it today, 4 days later!!  

Here are my birthday nails:

 Base Coat:  Rejuvacote
Base Color:  OPI Excuse Moi
Top Coat:  Seche Vite

And just because I mentioned it was my nieces birthday, I am going to share a pic of the cake I made :)



The week is almost over and I am preparing for a blog sale.  I have lots of good stuff up for grabs.  Be sure to keep your eyes open, until then, HAPPY THURSDAY!!!



1 comment:

  1. That's a seriously amazing cake! And I love Excuse Moi too, it's such a great glittery pink. Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!