Monday, November 19, 2012

Pretty & Polished: Tart

Getting ready for Thanksgiving?  We have been trying to get ready to go camping all weekend.  Didn't get as much done as we had hoped, but things are moving along ok.  My boys are so excited to go out to the desert.  They can't wait to get on their quads and go!  I on the other hand, am excited about deep fried turkey, that's how we do it in the desert :)  DELICIOUS!
Prob should get on the topic of polish, huh?  I was on FB the other day when a girl asked if any one liked the milky based polishes full of glitter.  I couldn't give her an honest answer cause I haven't tried one.  I know I am not a fan of the white bases stuffed with glitter, but I had a purple base on my rack I hadn't tried.  Enter P&P Tart!  This is one of those polishes I took a chance on when I ordered it.  I am glad I did.  I love this polish!!  

Base Coat:  Rejuvacote
Polish:  Pretty & Polished Tart (3 coats)
Top Coat Seche Vite

This covered pretty well in 2 coats, I added a third coat to get some more glitter, you know I love glitter!  I topped with Seche Vite and loved how smooth my nails were.  The wear on this polish is great too.  I have had this on for almost 3 days and no sign of chipping.  No tip wear either.  Which is weird, cause usually after I take a shower, my tips are bare.  But not with this polish.  
This particular color reminds me of Easter, and so I will be bringing this baby back out in Spring :)

Hope you are enjoying your Monday, I know I am!

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute! Similar to Jawbreaker, but it has more of a frosted Pop Tart look. Very yummy and sweet! ;D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!