Friday, November 9, 2012

Pretty & Polished S'no Mans Land

It's official, the Pretty & Polished Holiday Collection went on sale this morning.  I really wanted to do this post this morning, but my hubby had the day off and I really needed him to help me do some cleaning and re-organizing in our room.  It took much longer than expected, but I am quit happy now :)

As you know, I got some of the P&P Holiday Collection a bit early.  Today I am going to share with you S'no Mans Land.  It's a lovely white iridescent polish with some rainbow micro glitters and some large and small white hex glitters.  Here is the best bottle shot I could get:


When I ordered this one, I chose a mini cause I had no idea how pretty it was in the bottle.  I now wish I had ordered a full size.  
My original plan was to layer this over a dark blue and after testing it on a piece of paper, I changed my mind.  It was pretty, but it wasn't what I was looking.  So I decided to use it alone.  I am glad I did.  This one is a nice soft shimmery white polish.  It's perfect for a soft touch or even to wear to a wedding. If you aren't into bright colors, this is a great soft look with a little glitter.  Which you know I love!

Base Coat:  Rejuvacote
Polish:   Pretty & Polished S'no Mans Land (2 coats)
Top Coat:  Seche Vite

I had a hard time photographing this one on my nails.  This is one of those polishes that is so much prettier in person than in a photo.  I am wearing it right now and still loving it.  

Have you purchased any of the P&P Holiday Collection?  I sure hope so!!

Happy Friday and hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!