Thursday, November 8, 2012

Pretty & Polished Happy Holodays Duo

Pretty & Polished has a Holiday collection coming out this Friday the 9th.  I was fortunate to be able to purchase some in a pre sale to review.  So I have for you today the Happy Holodays Duo, which consists of a ruby red holo appropriately named Ruby, and a red and green glitter simply known as Glitter Topper.  Easy right?  I had to pick up this duo when I saw it.  It's right up my alley and has the things I love the most.  Red and Glitter!!
Let's get started.  Ruby is meant to be the base color, it's an awesome ruby red.  It went on smooth and was opaque in 2 coats.  As I was putting this one I was falling in love, I LOVE this red holo.  It's not super holo like the new Color Clubs or the Brazilian Jades, but it has just the right amount to make me happy :)
Here is Ruby alone:


Next up is the Glitter Topper.  This one is soooo pretty in the bottle.  It consists of red and green hex & micro glitters in a clear base.  It's jam packed!  I did 2 coats over Ruby as was very pleased.  This topper is not sticky at all and spreads nicely.  When I was done I looked at all my nails and I just have to say that I am so glad I picked up this duo.  I have a business Christmas Dinner to go to next month and this is the combo I will be wearing.  I am loving this!
Here is Ruby with Glitter Topper:



Isn't it just awesome?!?!  Well, I think it is.  Of course this is much more sparkly in person.  Seems no camera can capture all the sparkles of wonderful glitter polishes.

If you are looking for something fun and glittery for the holidays, this is a great duo.  The glitter topper will look good over a black or gold polish as well.  I will have to give that a try.  Lots of fun to be had with these :)

If you already have some Pretty & Polished polishes, then you know the polish is great and the customer service rocks!  


Just had to share one more pic LOL

Happy Thursday!!





2 comments:

  1. That looks absolutely fabulous and perfect for Christmas dinners! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew I was going to like this duo, I didn't know I was going to LOVE it. More P&P reviews to come :)

      Delete

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!