Tuesday, December 11, 2012

BadAss Polish: Bling! {Review}

Good morning!  I have another review for you from BadAss Polish.  This is a core line polish named Bling!  And boy does it!  Bling! is a clear base packed with silver & gold medium hex glitters and tons of silver & gold micro glitters. Since this one isn't a themed polish, I went with a holiday feel on this one.  And I have to tell you, I put this on end of last week, and I am still wearing it today.  No chipping and minor tip wear.  I think credit for my long lasting manicure goes to Bling!  
Here is my mani, then I will share what I used for underwear:

BadAss Polish Bling

I chose Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby and Essie Good as Gold for my base colors.  It's December, it's all about the holidays right now and I wanted to have a fun sparkly holiday mani.  

BadAss Polish Bling

I used one coat of Bling! and it was perfect.  

BadAss Polish Bling

When I paint my nails, I wrap my tips after each coat, starting with my base coat.  Helps my mani last much longer.  Usually after about 2 days there is tip wear, which is fine, but I think Bling! really helped seal in the coats.  Like I said, I have had this on for a few days, minor tip wear.  That means there is still some polish on the tips :)  Of course no chipping.  

BadAss Polish Bling

I am quit happy with this polish and I don't have anything like it in my stash.  Lots of people have silver and holo glitter top coats.  Having this silver/gold glitter is a fun addition.  

I hope you will check out BadAss Polish on Facebook and their SHOP

I have one more polish coming up for review.  It's a good one so stay tuned :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I love it over red. It looked really good over Zoya Suri too.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!