Thursday, December 13, 2012

Let it Snow!: Ugly Christmas Sweater

Thursday is the typical day of the week that we share our challenge mani's from the Let it Snow! Challenge.  I am gonna try real hard to keep on that schedule.
This weeks theme is Ugly Christmas Sweater, should be pretty easy, right?  Except I didn't want to have an ugly manicure.  I do wear my mani's for a few days before I change it.  Unless I have had some horrible chipping.  
In general, all Christmas sweaters are ugly to me.  No offense if you wear them.  They are just not for me.  Coming up with a design was kind of hard.  There are so many possibilities!  Lots of super ugly sweaters and some not so bad.  I went with a not so bad design.  Remember, I am wearing this for a few days.  
I have been on a red kick so that is where we start.  I chose Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby as my base, I know, been using that one a lot lately, but it's right there in front of me :)  And to make my ugly sweater a cute mani, I added some snowflakes :)

ugly christmas sweater

I used my Konad M59 plate and Konad Special Polish in White.  There are 2 snowflake designs on this plate, so I randomly placed them on my nails.

ugly christmas sweater

I topped with a coat of Seche Vite and voila!  A cute Ugly Christmas Sweater mani.  My nails are so smooth and shiny, I can't stop rubbing them.  What do you think?

Here is a recap of the products I used:

ugly christmas sweater
Base Coat: Rejuvacote
Base Color:  Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby
Stamping Plate:  Konad M59
Stamping Polish:  Konad Special White
Top Coat:  Seche Vite

There you have it, my Ugly Christmas Sweater mani.  Please check out the other girls doing this challenge with me :)

4 comments:

  1. This is not ugly at all, it is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this information. I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review, but I can see your viewpoint. snow roof rake

    ReplyDelete
  3. You delivered such an impressive piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain information. Thanks for sharing such information with us due to which my several concepts have been cleared. roof snow removal tool

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!