Monday, March 11, 2013

BadAss Polish: Brew Crew {Review}

Morning!  Hope everyone had a great weekend.  I know I did.  It was pretty busy but all in all, it was a good time.  Until I woke up Sunday morning and lost an hour :(  Some one please tell me why we still have to change our clocks every 6 months.
Less complaining and more polish!  Today I am sharing a lovely from BadAss Polish's new Baseball themed line, called "Take me out to the ball game"  Cute, right?  The first polish in the line was inspired by the Milwaukee Brewers called Brew Crew.  It's a clear base packed with blue, white and gold glitters.  Quite easy to apply, as have been all my BadAss polishes.  I am showing this glitter topper over a black and silver base, I LOVE IT!  It's so much fun and reminds me of space :)

BadAss Polish Brew Crew

Isn't it nice?!?!  I used 2 coats of Brew Crew to get this look.  You could easily do 3 or 4 to really pack it on there.  I have learned to have a little patience when using glitter toppers such as these.  I like to paint my base, let it dry for a minute or two and then do a coat of the glitter topper and let it dry for a couple of minutes.  Have you ever noticed that if it isn't dry enough, the second coat starts to pull the first coat and then  your pretty polish looks all a mess?  Yeah, me too.  So this time I waited about 3 minutes or so (about long enough to play a level or 2 of Candy Crush) between coats and not a mess of anything!  Patience really is a virtue when using glitter toppers.  

BadAss Polish Brew Crew

I don't really follow baseball, but that doesn't mean that a baseball inspired polish can't live with me.  
Baseball season is fast approaching, make sure to either grab this one or keep an eye out for your favorite team inspired polish.  BadAss Polish is good at capturing the team spirit in a bottle.  


BadAss Polish Brew Crew

You can check out BadAss Polish on Facebook or head to their shop on Etsy to purchase Brew Crew and other great polishes.  

Have a great rest of the week!!

XOXO  Mandy

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!