Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sassy Lacquer: Tiger Lily Wears Pink {Review}

Good morning and Happy Hump Day!  I am excited to share a polish with you from a friends line, Sassy Lacquer.  I received 2 beautiful polishes from the Spring Line and today I am sharing Tiger Lily Wears Pink.  It's a beautiful pink creme with tiny red specks and the formula is awesome!  It's quit smooth and applied like a dream.  From the first stroke I knew I was going to love this one.  Two coats is all I needed for complete opacity.  I am loving this color, which is great, cause I don't usually do pinks.  Tiger Lily Wears Pink is gonna be fun to wear this Spring and Summer :) 
Sassy Lacquer Tiger Lily Wears Pink
 You can get Tiger Lily Wears Pink and the rest of Sassy Lacquer's Spring Line HERE

Enjoy the rest of your week and happy polishing :)

XOXO  Mandy

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!