Friday, April 13, 2012

Hunger Games: Smoke and Ashes

Happy Friday the 13th.  Any one superstitious out there?  We aren't here.  My husband was born on Friday the 13th, so it's a good luck day for him.  I never got into the whole bad luck thing.  I have broken a few mirrors, stepped on lots of cracks and even walked under a latter more than once.  Today's mani has nothing to do with Friday the 13th or even Spring.  Right now where I live it's been a little gloomy and overcast these past few days.  YAY!  My kind of weather.  Which means I can get out my dark polishes and have fun.  I pulled out China Glaze Smoke and Ashes, an untried.  It's almost black with some green glitters.  LOVE!  This was opaque in just one coat.  I didn't even do a 2nd coat for good measure.  I love this one!

Look at all that green glitter shimmer in the bottle!

Here is a better pick on the nail

Base Coat:  Seche Rebuild
Base Color:  China Glaze Smoke and Ashes (1 coat)
Top Coat: Seche Vite


2 comments:

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!