Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Teal Tuesday: Splatter

It's Tuesday again, time for another challenge.  This week is splatter.  I know, another technique I have never tried.  Still haven't actually.  I waited too long to do this mani and just barely looked up how to's on you tube this morning.  I decided that it was going to take too long and be quit messy.  I have lots of house chores I need to get done today.  So I pulled out my Image Plates and got to hunting.  I have 4 that have some sort of splatter design in them, YES!!  I can stamp my way through this one.  Kind of cheating I guess.  But hey, at least I didn't dismiss this one all together, right?  Besides, I had received some awesome nail mail yesterday and had already painted my nails last night.  I didn't want to take a chance on messing that up.  Here is what I ended up with

Base Coat:  Seche Retain
Base Color:  OPI DS Sapphire
Base Splatter:  Kleancolors Metallic Aqua
Main Splatter:  Konad Special Black
Stamping Plates:  Bundle Monster BM 202 and Cheeky B38
Top Coat:  Seche Vite


5 comments:

  1. Even if you did cheat I think it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The gals in the group are pretty open minded. I think this still counts :)

      Delete
  2. Hey a splat is a splat...they look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Splat Splat Splat! Wish I had a little bug image LOL

      Delete
  3. Either way, it is very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!