Friday, September 28, 2012

Guest Blogger Friday: Space Life Thoughts

Say hi to my friend Gwen, we met in a FB group and have been chatting and doing swaps ever since.  I was so excited when she agreed to do a guest post for me.  I love her blog and her mani's.  Make sure to stop by Space Life Thoughts to say hi :)

*********************************************************************************

Hiya!
When Amanda asked people to do a guest post for her I didn’t have to think about it. I decided I wanted to participate immediately. So here it is, my guest post for Mandy ‘s Polish.


I want to show you guys a pretty holographic lacquer. The summer hasn’t been very warm and sunny in the Netherlands but when the sun was shining for a couple of days I really wanted my nails to shine. This is three coats of Milani Digital. I sandwiched this color with a layer of Poshé topcoat after the second coat of Digital.



This polish is at its finest in the sun.  But it’s not dull at all in the shade. It would be perfectly fine to wear this color when there’s no sun at all!
Thanks for watching and I hope to see you guys at my blog sometime!

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous color! Milanis seem to be sold in exactly one chain store in these parts, and the Holographics have yet to arrive. :p It's great that these holos still look pretty in the shade. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!