Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Teal Tuesday: Ovarian Cancer Awareness



It's been a while since I was able to participate in a Teal Tuesday mani.  But this week I decided that I HAD to participate for Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month.  This didn't come out exactly how I had imagined it, but I still like it.  There are a few layers that went into this design.  All in all, I am pretty happy with it.  I may do a few more mani's this month.  Keep a look out :)


Base Color:  China Glaze For Audrey
Glitter:  China Glaze Fairy Dust
Stamping Plates:  Konad M60 & Bundle Monster BM321
Stamping Polishes:  Konad Special Black and Special White
Top Coat:  Seche Vite

Will you be doing a special awareness mani this month?
Code n.2

3 comments:

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!