Saturday, March 31, 2012

China Glaze Agro with Devotion

Yesterday I showed my Mani using China Glaze Agro, you can see it here.  I decided last night was a good night to do some stamping and I had yet to try the polishes I have from the China Glaze Romantic Collection.  Which are supposed to be great for stamping.  My first choice was Chords.  Colors seemed good to me.  NOT!  Agro is too dark.  So the stamped image didn't hardly show at all.  Back to the drawing board.  I picked out Devotion from the same collection and was hoping it would work out.  It did!!  I quit like it!

Base Coat:  Seche Rebuild
Base Color:  China Glaze Agro
Stamping Plate:  Bundle Monster BM225
Stamping Polish:  China Glaze Devotion
Top Coat:  Seche Vite

2 comments:

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!