Friday, March 16, 2012

St. Patty's Day Mani

Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day.  Will you be celebrating with green beer?  A special dinner?  I am embarrassed to say that we do neither of these things.  And I am married to an Irish Man!!!  Obviously he doesn't mind much.  Although I know he would like a traditional corned beef hash one of these times.  This holiday just creeps up on me EVERY year!
So, in honor of St. Patty's Day, I did a themed mani last night.

No Flash


With Flash

I wasn't too excited about the green when I first put it on.  Thankfully, after the glitter top coat, I was in love.  I love how this turned out.  

This was also my first time using my new Bundle Monster plates.  I know this isn't exactly a 4 leaf clover, but it looks like a bunch of clovers and I thought "hey, it's my St. Patty's Day Mani"  :)



Basecoat:  Seche Rebuild
Base Color:  China Glaze Holly-Day
Top Color:  Wet N Wild Fast Dry The Gold and the Beautiful
Stamping Plate:  Bundle Monster BM 16
Stamping Polish: Konad Special Black
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!