Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Teal Tuesday: Abstract

This weeks challenge is Abstract.  After asking a few questions, most techniques such as sponging, splatter, tape and gradients fall in the abstract category.  Honestly I wasn't in the mood to go through all that.  I just wanted something simple.  Then I remembered there was an image from my plates that I hadn't used yet.  Actually, there were 2 that I felt were abstract.  Time for a stamping mani!!  Here is what it looks like

Base Coat:  Seche REBUILD
Base Color:  Wet N Wild Ebony Hates Chris
Stamping Color:  Kleancolor Metallic Aqua
Stamping Plate:  Bundle Monster BM 203
Stamping Plate (ring finger):  Red Angel RA 108
Top Coat:  Seche Vite

I love how this turned out, will definitely be using these designs again.

Happy Tuesday!!!

3 comments:

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!