Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Teal Tuesday: Stars

I have another Tealicure for you today.  This weeks theme is stars.  I was excited this one won, but then I realized, I had no clue what I was going to do.  There was no way I was going to freehand some stars and I wasn't in the mood to try out some stickers.  So of course, I went to my binder with all my plates and started looking. I was sure I had a ton of star images.  I don't :(  This is actually my 2nd attempt.  I liked my first attempt, which was french tips, but I have plans for the day and wanted to show off this polish.  I LOVE IT!  So I started over and did a full mani with a cute star stamp :)

Base Coat:  Seche REBUILD
Base Color:  Zoya Charla
Stamping Plate:  Bundle Monster BM21
Stamping Polish:  Konad Special White
Top Coat:  Seche Vite

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!