Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award


I received the Versatile Blogger Award from a few fellow bloggers.  How exciting!!  I wan to thank Sarah from  All This Polish, Pamela from Nail Soup, Liesl from Liesl Loves Pretty Things, Tami from My Nail Polish Diary and aviDliaN....Thank you ladies!!


Now it's my turn to return the favor to some of favorite new bloggers.  Here are the Rules:

1.  Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
2.  Let them know you nominated them
3.  Share 7 random facts about yourself
4.  Thank the bloggers who nominated you
5.  Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post

I am not going to check these blogs to see if they have already received this award, besides, it's fun to get nominated more than once, right?
So lets get started!


My 7 random facts:
1.  I love my nail polish, but I also make cute desserts.  You can see my stuff HERE
2.  I have 4 mini doxies, all are strange in their own way, but I love them <3
3.  I am the pickiest ever!  Worse than my 3 children, no kidding.  I won't even eat a hamburger.
4.  I am addicted to PB M&M's,  Seriously. I can't live with out them
5.  I love shopping, especially for other people.  I hardly buy for myself
6.  My feet have grown a size since having kids. I had to get rid of about 30 pairs of shoes :(
7.  If I can go any where by myself, I will.  I stay at home all day.  Any break I can get, I will take!!

There you have it.  Thanks again ladies for the award.  Off to let these lovely ladies know I have nominated them :)

Happy Tuesday!!






2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Mandy! So glad you accepted the award, you've got a great blog! Thanks for mentioning me. *blush* I saw this when I loaded up Blogger and had to come post my congratulations to you! You deserve it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Your deserts look amazing!! 4) Heck yes! Pb m&ms are rockin'. 7) My sister's feet shrank!
    Congrats and thanks for mentioning me :) :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!