Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Halloween


Hey every one, I know I have not been posting here much.  I am a slacker.  I apologize.  I was into some challenges and then it got so busy around the house I didn't have the time :(  So I have decided to pass on the Halloween and Fall challenges this time around.  I still wanna enjoy Halloween on my nails, so I am just going to do what ever I want when ever I want :)
 I had to chop off all my nails so designs are a limited right now.  What looks best on short stubby nails?  Dark vampy colors!  I had recently picked up a few of the Fantasy Makers polishes from CVS.  Perfect time to try them out.  I have one that is a black base with a ton of tiny purple glitter, it's called Rest in Pieces.  It looks so pretty in the bottle.  I wasn't too thrilled with it on my nail :(  It comes off as just a black polish.  If you look really close, you can see some of the purple glitters.  Oh well.  It covered really well in 2 coats and the RIP bottle is really cute.  So it's not a total waste LOL.  Here is what I came up with:


Base Coat:  Rejuvacote
Base Color:  Fantasy Makers Rest in Pieces
Stamping Plates:  Bundle Monster BM225 and Shany SH25
Stamping Polish:  Sally Hansen Insta Dri Silver Sweep
Red Rhinestones
Top Coat:  Seche Vite

I am quit enjoying this vampy look :)

3 comments:

  1. That's really cool. I love the detail in the skull's "eyes"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man I wish there was a close up of those spider webs! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Nail In The Coffin which is a black base with pink and blue micro glitter and it basically looks black too. So disappointing! Cute mani.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!