Thursday, October 25, 2012

Hard Candy Cosmetics

I have been thinking for a while that I love more than just nail polish.  When I started my blog, I thought I was going to be painting my nails ALL THE TIME and would have plenty of mani's to share with you.  Turns out, sometimes, you just don't feel like doing your nails.  Who knew?  Then I feel bad that I haven't posted on here for a while.  
I have decided that I also want to share other things I love.  Like makeup and such.  I hope that is ok with you guys.  I know this started as a nail blog and the name kind of says it all.  But I am not just about nail polish.  
So today I want to share with you a brand that I thought only made nail polish.  Hard Candy.  Turns out, they have cosmetics too.  Even a clothing line :)  I love watching make up tutorials on YouTube and when I heard of a full coverage concealer that was pretty cheap, I had to do some more digging around.  I read lots of reviews and looked at lots of YouTube videos.  I figured, I MUST try the Hard Candy Glamoflauge.  In the search for reviews on this concealer I came across a few other products I wanted to give a try.  I headed to Wal Mart (with my children, bad idea) yesterday and picked up a few items.  I love the packaging and the prices are pretty good too.  Here is what I got:

Glamoflauge Concealer in Medium Light $6.00
Welcome Matte mattifying powder $8.00
Lash Tinsel in Spellbound $6.00
Plumping Serum in Nude Beach $6.00

As I was walking down the aisle past the NYC section, a pretty glitter polish caught my eye. It's called Big City Dazzle.  I thought it was a full on glitter polish.  When I was taking this pic, I realized it was just a top coat.  Oh well.  It's still pretty

So there you have it.  My first Hard Candy haul.  I haven't tried any of these products, but I will def keep you posted on my thoughts.  

Do you already use Hard Candy?  Love 'em or hate 'em?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!