Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Teal Tuesday: Mani Swap

This weeks Teal Tuesday is an awesome one.  I was very excited to be a part of this week's challenge.  Our creator came up with the idea of recreating a mani from other gals and incorporating teal in the design.  Sign me up!!!  The best part?  We had to keep it a secret.  I love surprises!  
I was matched up with Samantha from Polished Art  She has some great designs on her blog.  It was hard to choose one.  Well, I actually did two.  I failed at the first one :(  But with lots of ideas on her blog, it was easy to pick another design.  

Here is a picture of her design 

Click HERE to see the original post
I am a huge fan of glitter and I just happened to have some cute stars that I got at Sally's a little while ago.

Here is my re-creation

Base Coat:  Elmer's Glue
Glitter:  China Glaze Atlantis (2 coats, no underwear)
Black Stars from Sally Beauty
Top Coat:  Seche Vite

I did this mani and this morning and I am loving it!!  Thanks Sam for the great design.

Happy Tuesday y'all!!

My current giveaway ends tonight, go ENTER!!

 


Don't forget to check out the other gals doing the challenge too :)


1 comment:

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!