Thursday, August 2, 2012

Guest Blogger Series

Hey there lovelies!  I have been so busy lately, my mother in law is visiting from out of state.  We have been keeping busy with the kids and doing lots of activities.  Which hasn't left much time for nail polish, Facebook or blogging.  I just wanted to let you know that I am starting a new Guest Blogger Series starting Friday.  I have lined up some great guests for you.  I hope you enjoy what they bring here.  I am really excited to start this project!
On a totally different note, here is the Sally's August Coupon :)


I will be back to posting a few times a week soon.  I had to cut all my nails on my right hand :(  After breaking 3 of them, I just couldn't take it any more.  The good thing?  I photograph my left hand.  Those nails are just fine and will be appearing in photos soon!

Until Next Time <3

1 comment:

  1. Augh, I had to cut down my nails recently too after some big breakage, but I was lucky it was the "other" hand too. Still, it's maddening waiting for them to grow back! Hope you're having a great time with your Mom-in-Law and looking forward to seeing you back soon. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!