Friday, August 24, 2012

Guest Blogger Friday: Karinea0a

Today's guest blogger for Guest Blogger Friday is Karine from Karinea0a.  I am so glad she joined the series.  We did the Spring Challenge together and are now doing the Lazy Days of Summer.  I enjoy her mani's very much, I am sure you will too :)

*********************************************************************************


Hello Lovelies!

My name is Karine and I'm very excited, although nervous to talk to you today :), this is my first guest post and I am truly honored that it came from a polish sister. I was introduced to Mandy via a Spring challenge, and let me tell you, I thought a long time about what I wanted to do as this lady got skills! Today, I am showing you a simple striping tape nail art. It's summer and pink never gets boring during this season, so I choose the Essence duo Shopping Trip In Soho and Party All Night Long. On to the pics!




Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it :)

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!