Friday, August 10, 2012

Guest Blogger Friday: WalkInMyEyeShadow

It's Guest Blogger Friday over here.  Today Natalie is joining us from WalkInMyEyeShadow.  She is a newer blogger and has some great stuff to show you.  Go check her out!!

*********************************************************************************


G'day all!

My name is Natalie Elise and I am a beauty blogger from Australia. Most of my time is spent either researching makeup and nails or blogging on my website, WalkInMyEyeShadow. When I was asked to do a guest post for Mandy's Polish I was really excited so hopefully you enjoy my mani and please check out my blog.

For my guest post I wanted to create a manicure inspired by peacock colours. My favorite colours are teal and purple and I wanted to bring those into a manicure, and this is what I came up with.


Here are the supplies I used for this manicure.


As a base colour I used China Glaze "Shower Together". I then applied stripes of colour across the background using various peacock inspired shade from LA Colours Art Deco. The colours I used were Magenta, Vibrant, Dark Blue and Forest Green.

I then added a little bit of sparkle by using the glitter stripers in Blue Glitter, Teal Glitter and a purple glitter striper that I don't know the name of. This is how it turned out


I then stamped a design from Mash image plate 49 with China Glaze "Metallic Muse", and this is how it turned out


Hopefully you have enjoyed my guest post here on Mandy's Polish, I would like to thank Amanda for giving me the opportunity to become known by a wider audience and look forward to hearing any feedback you have for me. Please check out my blog for more looks and reviews.

4 comments:

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!