Friday, August 3, 2012

Guest Blogger Friday: Creative Nail Design By Sue

Morning Lovelies, welcome to Guest Blogger Friday!  This a new series I am starting.  I plan to have a guest blogger every Friday for as long as I can.  My first guest is Sue from Creative Nail Design By Sue  I am so happy to have her here today.  She has some wonderful mani's and is such a sweet person.  Thanks for stopping by here Sue :)

*********************************************************************************


Hi, my name is Sue and I am from Creative Nail Design By Sue.  When Mandy asked if anyone was willing to do a guest post for her, I immediately jumped on board.  Love her blog and she is super sweet. 

When the Color Club Take Wing Collection came out, I immediately fell in love with them all.  I convinced myself I only needed three but went back two more times to complete the set.  I have used them all a bunch since then.  In this mani, I used all of them except Metamorphosis (which is really my favorite) but I just did not have long enough nails for them all.  The base coat is OPI Alpine Snow.  I did a basic gradient using cosmetic sponges.  Once I was done, I decided it was just the background I needed to use my Bundle Monster Plate 07 to add the peace symbol.


I really love the look.  Reminds me of a comfortable old tie dye t-shirt I used to have.  Hope you enjoyed!! Peace out!!

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful gradient! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the vintage feeling it is cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable! Love the colours, and the peace signs really pop. And over the gradient, it gives the whole thing a great tie-dye vibe too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute! i agree with the tie-dye look!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!