Friday, August 3, 2012

Guest Blogger Friday: Creative Nail Design By Sue

Morning Lovelies, welcome to Guest Blogger Friday!  This a new series I am starting.  I plan to have a guest blogger every Friday for as long as I can.  My first guest is Sue from Creative Nail Design By Sue  I am so happy to have her here today.  She has some wonderful mani's and is such a sweet person.  Thanks for stopping by here Sue :)


Hi, my name is Sue and I am from Creative Nail Design By Sue.  When Mandy asked if anyone was willing to do a guest post for her, I immediately jumped on board.  Love her blog and she is super sweet. 

When the Color Club Take Wing Collection came out, I immediately fell in love with them all.  I convinced myself I only needed three but went back two more times to complete the set.  I have used them all a bunch since then.  In this mani, I used all of them except Metamorphosis (which is really my favorite) but I just did not have long enough nails for them all.  The base coat is OPI Alpine Snow.  I did a basic gradient using cosmetic sponges.  Once I was done, I decided it was just the background I needed to use my Bundle Monster Plate 07 to add the peace symbol.

I really love the look.  Reminds me of a comfortable old tie dye t-shirt I used to have.  Hope you enjoyed!! Peace out!!


  1. Such a beautiful gradient! Love it! :)

  2. love the vintage feeling it is cute

  3. These are so adorable! Love the colours, and the peace signs really pop. And over the gradient, it gives the whole thing a great tie-dye vibe too. :D

  4. how cute! i agree with the tie-dye look!

  5. We've long been inspired by urban art and have finally created a collection that pays homage to this secret addiction of ours!


I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!