Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Lazy Days of Summer: Dotting Tool Summer Fun

Trying to get back on track after a few weeks of almost non existence is kind of hard.  I have been in a funk for a little bit and hoping that posting will get me back on track.  I decided to start with a challenge mani.  I am pretty behind compared to the other girls.  A lot are just zipping through :)
I am on number 7, Dotting Tool Summer Fun.  Seeing how I was in a funk when I did this, I decided to keep it simple.  Here is my cute summer flower mani

Base Coat:  Rejuvacote
Base Color:  Zoya Sarah
Flowers:  Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Sally Hansen Extreme Wear Green w/ Envy
and China Glaze Happy Go Lucky
Top Coat:  Seche Vite

I loved wearing this design, so cute, simple and of course, red!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!