Friday, August 31, 2012

My Special Franken Polish

There are lots of FB groups for polish lovers as well as groups where you exchange polish every month.  I have a birthday group, which is where you buy a polish gift for a different girl during her birthday month.  Then when it's your birthday month, you sit back, relax and enjoy 11 gifts sent to you, make sense?  Well, I wanted a little group where every one received a small gift every month.  I created my Round Robin group which consist of 5 girls and a new theme each month.  We alternate who we buy for each month.  Sadly, August was our last month :(  But we had a cool theme.  Franken!  I have never made polish, mixed it or anything of the sort.  I am proud to say that my girl for August LOVES the polishes I made for her.  I am so happy cause I was a little worried LOL  I got super lucky though.  One of the gals in my group creates and sells polish as a home hobby.  She had me for August!!  YAY!!  She made me 2 awesome polishes.  Today I am going to share with you  a pink glittery holo with some flakies in it.  I layered 2 coats over black and I LOVE IT!!!!!

Base Coat:  Rejuvacote
Base Color:  WnW Ebony Hates Chris
Holo:  Sassy Lacquer Custom
Top Coat:  Seche Vite

I am pretty bummed about the shrinkage, but that has nothing to do with my perfect franken.  It happens some times with Seche Vite :(  

Carrie has a new line coming soon, you should check out her store HERE

Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, I try to respond/thank you as often as I can. If you leave a comment with a question, please be sure to subscribe for responses. I would hate to reply with an answer and you don't receive it.
I love reading other blogs, please do not advertise your blog here. If you want me to check out your blog or page, please, send me a private message.
Thank You!